Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Must Be Sold And Settled Before EOFY
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Substantial Up and Down Living in Wavell Heights. This beautiful home provides premium inclusions, beautiful living spaces and an incredibly convenient location.
Spread over two breezy, light filled levels and thoughtfully designed to offer dual living potential. Both levels offer a beautifully appointed kitchen, separate living, queen sized bedrooms, and outdoor entertaining.
Each level has been insulated and soundproofed, ensuring your privacy and comfort.
An exciting opportunity for the savvy investor or for two families hoping to lighten the mortgage load.
On offer upstairs:
- Original spotted gum floor and high ceilings
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Laminated glass windows across the front for extra peace and quiet
- Entertainers kitchen complete with 50mm stone benches, walk-in pantry and high quality appliances including a 5 burner gas cook-top and electric oven
- 8m x 3m covered deck
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe. Two additional queen sized bedrooms with ceiling fans and built in robes.
- Floor to ceiling tiling in the bathroom. A shower over bath with frameless glass screening
On offer downstairs:
• A gorgeous designer kitchen overlooks the open plan living and dining area and features stone benches, high quality appliances including 5 burner gas cook-top and electric oven. The kitchen is enhanced by a servery window to the outdoor decks and entertaining spaces.
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• 3 queen sized bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
• The bathroom features floor to ceiling tiling and offers an oversized shower with rainfall shower head and frameless glass screening.
Centrally located to the restaurants, cafes and shopping of both Nundah Village and Westfield Chermside. Within walking distance to public transport and private school bus routes as well as the walking and cycling tracks of Shaw Park.
Homes offering dual living potential are extremely hard to find. Call now to arrange your private inspection!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
574m² / 0.14 acres
4 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.