Under Contract - Please contact Jon Finney for more information.
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This beautifully presented three level home occupies an elevated position on the border with Clayfield and benefits from gorgeous evening views out to Mount Cootha. It offers an easy care lock up and go lifestyle and multiple living areas for harmonious family living.
Offering indoor/outdoor living - entertaining friends and family is easy with an open plan chefs kitchen flowing out effortlessly to a north- facing covered outdoor dining area and landscaped gardens, with beautiful sandstone paved areas and a grassed level lawn for children and pets to play safely.
- Close to elite schools( including Eagle Junction State School Catchment), Albion Village restaurants, walk to city train&bus
- Ideal aspect-North facing living areas for natural light and breezes
- Cosy wood-burning fireplace for those cold winter nights
- Office or 4th bedroom + rumpus/media room is ideal for teenagers or the sports lover in the house
- Professionally landscaped gardens with night lighting
- Generous storage area for wine/sports equipment.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.