Under Contract - Please contact David Treloar for more information.
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Whether you're a renovator, builder, investor or you are just looking for your own blank canvas to create something truly remarkable - then this could be the one you've been searching for.
Opportunities like this rarely present themselves within this tightly held precinct. Situated on 405sqm, in a quiet street, and catching those beautiful breezes there is not much that you wouldn't love about living here.
Currently tenanted until January 2018 (returning approx $380 per week) means you have plenty of time to dream up and plan for the perfect home in this the blue chip suburb and capitalise on the myriad of options available.
- Current home has 3 bed, 1 bath and 1 car space
- Tenant in place until Jan 2018 - returning $380/wk
- 405sqm of Albion Prime Real estate
- Walk to Albion Train station - only 3 stops to Brisbane CBD
- Stroll to Albion Restaurant and cafe hub
- Eagle Junction School Catchment Zone
- Minutes to St Margaret's, St Aidens and Clayfield College
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.