Under Contract - Please contact David Treloar for more information.
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This delightful cottage style residence is positioned in an elevated location in the highly desirable and prestigious suburb of Ascot, perfectly caters to those with high expectations and busy lifestyles.
Framed by a picket fence and a thick leafy hedge, the front entrance showcases a traditional workers cottage faade with a private front veranda, perfect to sit, relax and enjoy your tranquil surrounds. As you enter the front door the traditional central hallway draws you in and greets you with beautiful polished timber floors, VJ walls, and high ceilings reflecting consummate luxury, enriched with fresh, neutral tones to imbue a relaxed ambience throughout. An abundance of natural light floods the modern open plan interior to enhance the sense of space, while the polished timber floors add an element of warmth and comfort to this contemporary home.
The immaculate galley style kitchen offers you quality stainless steel Bosch appliances including a gas cook top, ample bench space and excellent storage options. A set of French doors in the kitchen open out to the front deck where you can entertain in relaxed style. Accommodation consists of the four generous sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes. The master boasts a private ensuite, while a light filled bathroom services the additional bedrooms.
- Exciting scope to build-in underneath should the need arise
- Air-conditioning to the main living area for year round comfort
- Galley style kitchen with quality Bosch appliances with gas cooking
- 4 generous sized bedrooms all with built-in robes + luxurious master
- Freshly painted with renovated bathroom + abundance of storage
- Sparkling in-ground pool + low maintenance easy care gardens
- Within the highly sought after Ascot State School catchment area
- Close to all amenities with a perfect north-east aspect
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.