Under Contract - Please contact Zac Muller for more information.
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Here's is your opportunity purchase in a quiet street of a family friendly neighbourhood. This classic family home is positioned on a deceptively large (488sqm) corner block, presenting great opportunity for investors and owner occupiers alike. Perfect as it stands, or plenty of options to value add, you can be assured that this home will not last long on the market.
Set back from the street by tidy gardens and a large front lawn, this property holds a well maintained street presence, with the neat all round fencing offering privacy and security - perfect for children, pets or both. Upon entry, the combined living/dining space with adjoining kitchen provides an inviting area for family living and entertaining. The kitchen is both spacious and practical, with plenty of storage and fitted space for appliances. Featuring throughout this character home, the large windows ensure that each room is light filled and well ventilated - perfect for the Queensland climate.
- Polished timber floorboards
- High ceilings
- Air-conditioning + ceiling fans
- Quiet street in a family friendly neighbourhood.
The property is ideally situated just minutes from local schools, parks, cafes and entertainment hubs, and offers easy access to the CBD, airports and both Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast.
- Deagon Train Station & Bus Stops - 5min walk
- Deagon Market Square 0.240km / 3min
- Brisbane Domestic & International Airport via M1 15.7km / 15min
- Gateway Motorway M1 1.5km / 4min
- Brisbane Entertainment Centre 3km / 4min
- Brisbane CBD 16.8km / 28min
- Chermside Westfield 8.4km / 15min
- Sandgate State School 0.66km
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.