Under Contract - Please contact David Treloar for more information.
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This Hamilton property has everything the modern family is looking for, having been renovated with style and quality to capture the uninterrupted city skyline, and is a must-see to add to your inspection list.
The open plan design is what makes this home so family friendly, with the living room opening onto the large balcony -
perfect for summer sunset drinks or dinner parties all year round. The home also has three double bedrooms, all with air conditioning and fans. The master has an ensuite which direct balcony access.
Move straight in and enjoy all that is on offer as is, or undertake a complete renovation turning this humble home into your family's next dream residence.
Take advantage of this opportunity today and capitalise on the rare offering.
Other notable features;
- Main bathroom with claw foot bath
- Modern kitchen with island bench and plenty of storage
- Polished timber floor boards throughout
- Gas hot water and gas cooking
- Large rain water tank under the house for the gardens
- New aluminium sash windows in all bedrooms and kitchen
- 3rd toilet and laundry under the house
- Lock up tool shed and under house storage on slab
- 587m2 of land with grassed back yard and front courtyard
- Ascot State School catchment
- Walk to coffee shops and transport
- Uninterrupted city skyline views never to be built out
Avoid the stress of town planning and design costs with the well thought out and DA approved plans for a 3 level renovation with parents retreat, plus 4 additional bedrooms across the lower 2 levels is ready to start now. Plans will be available for viewing during the inspection.
The current owners are regrettably moving on and require sale on or before auction day.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.