Under Contract - Please contact David Treloar for more information
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
If you're looking for a home that showers you in style and sophistication, accompanied by the means to entertain in all climates, then look no further than 58 Newmarket Street, Hendra.
This gorgeous new build boasts 5 generous bedrooms, 3 modern style bathrooms and a large double lock up garage. Inside, you will find yourself being able to enjoy a large kitchen off living and dining, and not far a second room with enough space to take in some of your bigger screen moments. The beauty here is the separation from 4 of the bedrooms, allowing for privacy and peace, whenever desired. It's easy to feel that a life of experience has designed this dwelling for comfort.
Upstairs offers bedrooms that are spacious, tall and offer ample room for your perfect layout, with AC and fans to provide comfort. Here you can also find yet another entertainment zone, large enough to host a study area within. The master contains a tall ceiling, walk through wardrobe, leading into a large ensuite fit for any King and Queen, with separate wash stations and an extra-large shower.
This upper level is bright, well-lit and extremely welcoming.
Summers will be perfect here, with a back yard that can simultaneously host the perfect game of backyard cricket, whilst being able to enjoy the pool, or be taken in from your undercover entertaining area. Perfect for many BBQ's and Australia Day celebrations to come with both family and friends. Perfect modern Queensland weekend life can be experienced here.
A short walk to 3 bus stops, Gerler Road dining and Saabi Caf, 58 Newmarket beckons you to come and take in all it has to offer. See you at the open home, or sooner!
- 5 Bedrooms, 5th Bedroom is ideal for guests
- Multiple living zones - 2 Indoor entertainment areas on the lower level and 3rd Entertainment area upstairs
- Massive kitchen with no shortage of space, complimented with a large bench top, island style counter.
- Large double lock up garage
- Swimming pool and low maintenance professionally landscaped gardens
- Outdoor entertaining
- Moments from Ascot/Clayfield's renowned private schools
- A quick ride to the Ascot precinct, with Racecourse Road and the famous Doomben and Eagle Farm Racecourses. Dining and entertainment are within reach
- Fully air-conditioned
- Hendra State School Catchment
- NBN Broadband ready
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.