Under Contract - Please contact Jon Finney for more information.
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Upon arriving at 33 Noel Street, you will feel a sense of excitement and anticipation - after a long time searching you have found your perfect home! You will instantly fall in love with this ideally positioned triple gable residence that presents with the winning combination of traditional design, private surroundings, a fabulous lifestyle location and whilst comfortably liveable now provides endless potential to renovate into your dream home.
A welcoming entry flows through to a comfortable light filled living and dining area that is highlighted by all the traditional favourites including high ceilings, VJ walls, French doors, ornate and leadlight features and polished timber floors.
The modern kitchen is well equipped and there are plenty of smart storage options, ample bench space and is suitably finished with stainless steel splash backs. French doors at the rear of the property open up to reveal an elevated entertainment deck that overlooks the fully fenced backyard. Here you can enjoy hosting family and friends all year round in a private and peaceful space. Accommodation comprises of two generous sized bedrooms that share a light filled, updated bathroom.
Underneath the home provides loads of additional storage space and offers you the opportunity to lift up and transform into an impressive family home (S.T.C.A).
Within close proximity to some of Brisbane's finest schools, this home is positioned within walking distance to the new Hamptons Restaurant, the Hendra Village shops, plenty of eateries, coffee shops and convenience stores. Enjoy your weekend indulging yourself in the facilities at Portside Wharf or going to the Eagle Farm Markets. You are within the Hendra State School catchment area and within walking distance to Hendra train station.
Boasting timeless classics, this home offers the perfect floor plan to expand into an incredible family home - be quick to inspect, as this will not last long!
- Traditional details fused with modern convenience
- Exciting scope to transform into a large family home
- Offering you time to carefully plan your renovation
- Modern kitchen with 900mm freestanding gas oven
- Great bones to expand with open plan living & dining
- Air-conditioning to the main living area & main bedroom
- Garage accommodation for 1 vehicle + 1 off street
- Sliding front gate wired ready for remote operation, 2 x water tanks + garden shed
- Walk to Hendra Village shops, parks & transport
- 10min to BNE airport & easy access to the coast motorways
- Exciting opportunity in a highly sought after suburb
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.