Under Contract - Please contact Jon Finney for more information.
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Comprising of 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and multiple living areas over a single floor, this home is perfect for those seeking a quality low-set home in one of the Inner-North's most sought-after locations. Nestled in amongst Hendra's quiet tree-lined streets, the properties position offers amenity, convenience, and a unique sense of community.
Surrounded by gardens that provide peace and privacy, the home also features multiple courtyards and outdoor areas. Floor to ceiling windows provide an abundance of bright, natural light and breezes.
With a functional open-plan floorplan, generous living spaces and 604sqm of land, the property offers endless options to renovate and remodel to your needs. A rare opportunity to purchase a highly coveted low-set home in Hendra's most desired streets.
Inspect today at a time of your convenience or be sure to attend one of our weekly open homes.
89 Pring Street, Hendra features;
- 604sqm of premier Hendra real estate
- Low-set, easy maintenance home with multiple living areas both indoors and out
- Peaceful, private neighbourhood
- Perfect low set home ready for its new owners to move straight in or an opportunity to remodel and renovate to your needs
- Bright, open-plan kitchen which opens up to a large covered outdoor courtyard/ terrace
- Generous sized bedrooms (main with ensuite/WIR)
- Landscaped gardens
- Built in wardrobes & cabinetry
- Split cycle air-conditioning & ceiling fans
- Short walk to popular local cafes and retailers
- Walking distance to Aviation High, Our Lady Help of Christians School
- Short drive to esteemed local private schools - Clayfield College, St Ritas & St Margarets
- Easy access to local schools, major arterial roads, Airport Link, Sunshine Coast & Gateway Motorway
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.