Under Contract - Please contact Jon Finney for more information.
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
The ultimate in privacy and seclusion yet less than 20 minutes to the CBD, this intelligently appointed retreat with generous size traditional grassed backyard is nestled amidst landscaped gardens with established trees and offers to take you away to another world where peace and quiet is priceless.
Nestled between Clayfield and Wooloowin and within the Kalinga Park precinct where community spirit is paramount, this immaculate and inviting home provides a floor plan that caters and adapts to the everyday requirements of the modern family.
This exceptional home fuses original appeal, classical inspiration and modern finesse to create a bigger, better and decidedly beautiful residence to deliver an enviable environment.
The upper level reflects an acute sense of style yet breathes relaxed ambience throughout and is enhanced by richly hued polished timber floor and soaring ceilings. French doors front and back, open out to dual entertainment decks allowing the outside in and welcoming beautiful breezes to flow throughout. A kitchen that will delight the chef in the family, boasts thick lashing of stone and quality appliances, providing you with the perfect tools for your culinary delights.
This well-zoned abode offers extremely comfortable accommodation and offers flexibility to cater for the growing family in the future. Upstairs comprises of three bedrooms including the spacious master retreat complete with ensuite. Downstairs reveals the fourth bedroom, a third bathroom, an additional living area and a second kitchen. This space can be easily locked off from the main house, allowing you the versatility to utilize as a guest suite, granny flat, perfect for an au pair or rent out and receive a second income.
Enjoy all the benefits this great location has to offer, including easy access to fabulous shopping, cafes and restaurants, local schools, public transport, within the Eagle Junction School catchment and just 6kms to Brisbane City. This incredible home is certain to create a lot of excitement and your personal inspection is highly recommended to view this incredible offering.
- Multiple living areas over the 2 levels ensures family harmony
- Ideal dual living opportunity
- Situated less than 50 metres from tranquil Kalinga Park's bike & walkways, tennis courts & off leash dog areas
- Utilise the perfect picnic spot along the superb Kedron Brook Creek
- 4 bedrooms with luxurious master suite & 3 bathrooms
- Walking distance to Citytrain and Airtrain, coffee shops and restaurants + Kedron Brook walk & bike ways
- Within the popular Eagle Junction State School catchment area
- Extremely close to Clayfield College, St. Rita's & St. Margaret's
- Easy access to the airport & coasts road via nearby Arterial the tunnel system
- Plenty of room for a pool & pool house or additional garaging
- Corner blocks offers potential two street vehicle access
- Dedicated storage throughout with accommodation for 2 vehicles
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.