Under Contract - Please contact Kylee Dallimore for more information.
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Set amongst a leafy and quiet neighborhood, in a sought after pocket of Wavell Heights, this substantial residence is positioned on an elevated 627m2 block and boasts city glimpses. Immediately tempting to the budding renovator, this property provides you with scope to enhance and transform into a grand family home with the potential to build up for absolutely superb Brisbane city views.
A light filled open plan living and dining area creates the ideal space for everyday relaxation with the entire family, and a neat and tidy kitchen has amazing potential to transform into a specular space fit for any chef. The backyard has a private and relaxed alfresco space, which will see the fortunate new owner enjoying days and nights entertaining family and friends. Accommodation comprises of three generous bedrooms, all with built in robes, and a dedicated study area. A central bathroom services the home with shower over bath combination.
Surrounded by established properties and perched high on the hill, you are going to love your new Wavell Heights address.
- Potential to build up for superb Brisbane city views
- Fluid light filled open plan living & dining areas
- Perfect as is giving you time to plan your renovation
- Neat & tidy kitchen with scope to add your own style
- 3 generous sized bedrooms + study / 4th bedroom
- Private entertainment area with built-in BBQ
- Fully fenced landscaped yard with large shed
- Close to all amenities, transport & quality schools
- Within the Wavell Heights State School catchment
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.