Under Contract - Please contact Jon Finney for more information.
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Instructions to sell are clear- Circumstances dictate that this Character Queenslander needs to be sold.
On offer is a wonderful opportunity to enter this in-demand suburb and add value.
The home is a character filled example of a classic Queenslander home and benefits by having the three P's - Position Position Position.
Situated in a Cul-de-sac and only 50metres to Melrose Park, here is an opportunity to improve your lifestyle. Walk the dog, go for a jog, have a picnic with friends or play Frisbee with the kids.
• The home's north-south aspect and quiet location makes it ideal to add a north-to-the-rear back deck and enjoy all year round entertaining and relaxing whilst capturing warm winter sun and cooling bay breezes in summer.
• Convenient walking distance to Eagle Junction City train, cafes and shops
• Eagle Junction State School Catchment Zone
• Original Character features include VJ walls and ceilings, wide pine flooring, ornate breezeways above doors and coloured glass sliding windows.
• Nearby Kalinga Park is also ideal for relaxing, a workout or a weekend barbeque with friends
• Shop to your hearts content at nearby Clayfield Markets, Toombul Shoppingtown or fabulous Westfield Chermside
• Quick access to the tunnel infrastructure, East-West arterial and Gateway Motorway ensures speedy and easy trips to Gold and Sunshine Coasts, Brisbane Airport, CBD and Other parts of Brisbane.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.